Stay tuned for fall expereinces......
Fish species commonly caught in the lower part of the Indian River are:
Largemouth Bass, Muskellunge, Pumpkinseed, Rock Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Yellow Perch, White Sucker
You can purchase a fishing license here: https://www.huntandfishontario.com/
For more information on fishing in our region click on this link https://www.ontario.ca/document/ontario-fishing-regulations-summary/fisheries-management-zone-17
Snowshoe or Hike walk the Farm.
- Includes a fully stocked picnic backpack with your choice of local wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverage.
- Self-guided and immersed in the woods.
Guided Group Snowshoe or Hike & Lunch
- Minimum 6. Maximum 12 guests
- Perfect for a group of friends, corporate retreat,
- Includes snacks for the trails and ends with a locally-sourced meal prepared over the fire for the groups at our cabin.
Stay tuned for more seasonal experiences!